Smoke-Free for Life
August 8 – September 19
Tuesdays, 6:00 – 7:00 PM
This class is FREE and open to the public!
As a participant in Smoke-Free For Life you will:
- Learn to overcome barriers that have kept you from quitting in the past
- Develop a customized “quit-plan” that will lead to success
- Learn the art of positive self-talk and watch it work for you
- Understand how to control your weight during and after the program
- Practice sound techniques to manage stress
- Develop strategies that will prevent relapse
- Give and receive support in a positive and comfortable environment
This program includes FREE nicotine-replacement gum or patches.
Classes will be held at the Wilfred R. Cameron Wellness Center
Participants that successfully complete the program will be eligible for a discount on
initiation fees at the Wilfred R. Cameron Wellness Center!
3 Ways to Register:
1. Online at wrcameronwellness.org
2. In-person at the Wellness Center
3. Contact Eric Schmalzried at
724.250.5249 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: