Smoke-Free for Life
Starts July 3
Instructor Shane Bombara
Starts October 1
This class is FREE and open to the public!
As a participant in Smoke-Free For Life you will:
- Learn to overcome barriers that have kept you from quitting in the past
- Develop a customized “quit-plan” that will lead to success
- Learn the art of positive self-talk and watch it work for you
- Understand how to control your weight during and after the program
- Practice sound techniques to manage stress
- Develop strategies that will prevent relapse
- Give and receive support in a positive and comfortable environment
This program includes FREE nicotine-replacement gum or patches.
Classes will be held at the Wilfred R. Cameron Wellness Center.
3 Ways to Register:
1.Online at wrcameronwellness.org
2.In-person at the Wellness Center
3.Contact Shane Bombara at
724.250.6269 or email@example.com