Walking Challenge 2018
WALK 10,000 STEPS A DAY!
Participation is FREE to Members
APRIL 23 – MAY 20
To register, sign-up for a Walking Challenge Team no later than April 19. Sign-up is located at the fitness desk or front desk. Note: Individuals may participate without joining a team.
Pick up a free pedometer and a tracking card at the WRCWC fitness desk or front desk.
Starting April 23, wear your pedometer all day – every day! Write down your steps on your tracking card, and at the end of each week turn the card in at the WRCWC Fitness Desk.
EACH WINNING TEAM MEMBER RECEIVES $20 WRCWC GIFT CARD!
Smoke-Free for Life
Starts July 3
Instructor Shane Bombara
Starts October 1
This class is FREE and open to the public!
As a participant in Smoke-Free For Life you will:
- Learn to overcome barriers that have kept you from quitting in the past
- Develop a customized “quit-plan” that will lead to success
- Learn the art of positive self-talk and watch it work for you
- Understand how to control your weight during and after the program
- Practice sound techniques to manage stress
- Develop strategies that will prevent relapse
- Give and receive support in a positive and comfortable environment
This program includes FREE nicotine-replacement gum or patches.
Classes will be held at the Wilfred R. Cameron Wellness Center.
3 Ways to Register:
1.Online at wrcameronwellness.org
2.In-person at the Wellness Center
3.Contact Shane Bombara at
724.250.6269 or firstname.lastname@example.org