The wellness center is dedicated to our members and clients safety and we would like to take a moment to update you with our newest safety protocols. Based on CDC recommendations, industry leaders and Federal and State Government guidelines, we are taking the following measures to ensure the safety of our members:
- Must wear a mask or shield while working out
- Must adhere to strict physical distancing and sanitation protocols
- Self-check of symptoms and temperature check upon check in
- Increased sanitation stations throughout the center
- Both Sauna and steam rooms are closed
- Use of every other piece of equipment for distancing
- Use of soft good equipment is not allowed at this time
- No Hand or Bath Towels for the foreseeable future – Members to bring their own
- No fans allowed in public areas or studios
- Group Exercise class schedule with reservation system
- Pilates classes and Pilates personal training – all training and classes are moved to the yoga studio for social distancing (Marissa 724.250.6209)
- Kid Care is open with a reservation only system
- All training and classes have been moved into larger spaces or outdoors for social distancing
- Personal Training , by appointment only.
- Your trainer will be wearing a mask and gloves are optional. This is for your safety as well as theirs. Due to current mandating, all clients are required to wear a face cover. This may be a mask, shield or buff. Your trainer is equipped with adaptations and modifications to make your workout both challenging and safe. The wellness center is also offering a complimentary 30 minute personal training or modification session to allow clients an opportunity to work out with their trainer in a safe and controlled atmosphere while wearing their masks.
- Private Swim are available.
For existing members – as you come back to our community we invite you to share with us any recent developments or goals in your new routine. Our approach is and always will be tailored to you. Interested in meeting with an exercise physiologist to help you with your game plan and learn how to work out with a mask? Please call Val at 724.250.5249 or send an email and she can get you scheduled with your complimentary modification consultation.
We are continuing to only have the center for you, our members. We will not be admitting guests to the center. If you have a friend or family member that would like to join the center please have them call a membership advisor, 724.250.5208, and have them use your name for the referral. You will then receive a $50 gift card to use on anything at the center.