Here at the Wilfred R. Cameron Wellness Center we strive to help all members meet their own unique goals. If you are seeking a program or guidance on weight loss specifically, we have a variety of services to assist you in your weight loss journey. Most services are available for both members and non-members.
Contact Joanie Barr, Fitness Manager at 724-250-5203 for further questions.
Programs specifically designed for weight loss in Washington
- Biggest Winner – 7 weeks of expert Personal Training 4 days per week | Weekly Health Coaching | Weekly Q&A with Dietitians | Pre- and post- testing including blood lipids
Your choice of metabolic testing with a meal plan, 30 min private training session, 30 min private Mindset session or gear for home workouts
- Fitstops Program – When you join this program you will receive a 1-hour individual nutrition consultation to get started. After the initial consultation the FitStopsPlus Member will meet with a dietitian weekly (15 minutes) for at least six months or a year.
The Dietitian will:
- Track progress (weight, BMI, blood pressure, waist circumference)
- Monitor nutrition intake and make necessary recommendations
- Provide sample meal patterns, nutrition education and resources
You will receive the accountability and structure necessary to maximize your results and reach your wellness goals.
All FitstopsPlus Members are enrolled in the Nutrition Club and receive an additional 15% off all nutrition classes, cooking demonstrations, grocery store tours, nutrition services and supplements.
- Weight Loss Jumpstart Designed to help individuals achieve weight loss goals, no matter how small or how large, with the support of our Registered Dieticians and Exercise Physiologists. Our Dietitians will conduct an initial 1 hour consultation along with a resting Resting Metabolic Rate test to determine your personal caloric requirements. After your initial consultation, you will be given 12 weeks of our Fitstops program, which includes 15 minute appointments each week with our Dietitians creating accountability for you and your weekly food intake. In addition to dietary support, you will also meet for 3-one hour sessions with our certified personal trainers who will customize a program in accordance with your metabolic rate. We can break weight loss down through Science!
- Resting Metabolic Rate – Indirect calorimetry, the gold standard for determining calorie needs.
Customized one week meal plan- A meal plan completely customized and structured to your needs and food preferences. This option is great for those interested in weight loss.